Do you want to be a successful FP&A professional?
Here is an interesting fact, FP&A is not about fancy dashboards, tools or excel modelling. Tools are only an aid and not a substitute for strong conceptual foundations. The main aim of FP&A function is to enable senior management to take right decisions by providing the right set of reports.
It is important to learn performance conversations like revenue, gross margins, product profitability, client profitability, recharges & allocations, management commentaries and so on…
Based on my experience of being a Finance Business Partner to 5 CEOs and over a dozen business heads, I bring to you my course FP&A Foundations.
After this course, you will be able to,
- Understand what is FP&A?
- Understand why FP&A sits closer to the CFO?
- Understand 4 key pillars of FP&A which are Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Profitability Analysis.
- Be confident about FP&A function, irrespective of the industry that you work in.
- Learn the successful traits of FP&A professional.
Why this course?
- Historically, certifications like CA, CMA, CPA and others have always been compliance focused.
- Other certifications out there are ‘Ratios & Analyst’ focused.
- This course enables you to pick up practical concepts in least amount of time invested.
- Content is sector agnostic.
How to maximize benefits from this course?
You will get full support from me during & after the course. Once you complete the self-paced content of this course, you can also attend the monthly LIVE Q&A that I will be conducting once a month to clarify all your doubts and gain enhanced understanding. Date & timing of the monthly LIVE Q&A session will be notified to you on email.
This course also comes with a 30 days’ money back guarantee.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and take benefit of my experience, research & hard work.
See you inside the course, Cheers!
Dhawal is a qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a certified general management professional from Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad with close to 10 years of experience in business finance roles with leading Indian and Multinational Corporations. Adept in understanding business needs with ability to liaise across various levels of management. He has diverse experience across sectors like Software, Oil & Gas, Outsourced Shared Services, Advertising and PR.
He is a passionate finance for non-finance trainer and a finance mentor. Dhawal has mentored dozens of young Chartered Accountants and Finance Professionals.
“My passion has always been to teach people like you everything I know about being successful at finance and be a successful finance professional” – Dhawal