Finance Pro Foundation
Looking deeper & beyond 'soft skills', this course provides you with a powerful system that will form the very foundation of your finance career.Watch Promo
Do you want to become a successful finance professional?
It takes more than financial knowledge to succeed in your finance career. No, I am not talking about obvious things like communication and soft skills. I am talking about something deeper which will define you as a professional.
I have mentored dozens of young Chartered Accountants and Finance Professionals. Most of them get a shock when they take up a job after completing their professional courses. This is because of a world of difference between academics and real-world jobs. In a couple of years, some of the usual questions that start bothering young finance professionals are:
- Is the profile right for me?
- Should I equip myself with some additional course like CFA, CIMA, CPA or MBA?
- Once I take up a role, will I be able to change my profile or industry?
- Should I quit my job and pursue further studies?
Some even start doubting if Chartered Accountancy was the right path for them. I was in this phase too and it took me some years to find answers.
In this course, I am not going to tell you the answers for above questions. I am going to share with you my 4 powerful principles that will form the very foundation of your finance career. These 4 points will completely redefine the way you will start to look at your job.
After this course you will be able to:
- Learn how to develop a strong work ethic and be professional.
- Confidently assess job profiles without any biases and decide what is best for yourself.
- Learn the system to critically evaluate which course is right for you to pursue your studies further.
- Learn how to place yourself in system that can develop you for promotions and career growth.
I can guarantee you that no institute or university teaches you this. So what are you waiting for,Let’s get started!
Dhawal is a qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a certified general management professional from Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad with close to 10 years of experience in business finance roles with leading Indian and Multinational Corporations. Adept in understanding business needs with ability to liaise across various levels of management. He has diverse experience across sectors like Software, Oil & Gas, Outsourced Shared Services, Advertising and PR.
He is a passionate finance for non-finance trainer and a finance mentor. Dhawal has mentored dozens of young Chartered Accountants and Finance Professionals.
“My passion has always been to teach people like you everything I know about being successful at finance and be a successful finance professional” – Dhawal